Sample Job Description: Analytics Business Intelligence - Information Management
Position: Analytics Business Intelligence - Information Management
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activitiesthat target and deliver value to our clients.
Assist clients in defining and implementing the Business Intelligence (BI) strategy across the landscape, including activities such as the following:
- BI strategy analysis and definition
- BI governance approach definition and implementation
- BI rationalization
- BI sourcing / delivery approach implementation (BI centers of excellence, BI as a service, etc.)
- BI Transformation, including implementation of BI solutions
- Three years working knowledge of business intelligence (BI) strategy, solutions design and implementation, methodologies, and business application.
- One year demonstrated capability on data visualization / data discovery with technologies such as Qlik’s QlikView and Qlik Sense, Tableau, Tibco Spotfire, SAP suite of tools (including Lumira), Oracle suite of tools (including Endeca), D3, SAS Visual Analytics, and SAS Data Visualization.
- Three years of relevant management consulting experience OR industry experience.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, (economics, statistics, operations research, computer science, engineering).
- Familiarity with data management, big data solutions, and ETLs tools.
- Proven track record of deploying systemic solutions into a business environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
- MBA/MS in a quantitative discipline highly preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills