Coding Roundtable Coordinators Toolkit
The goals of the coding roundtable coordinator include:
- Improving coding skills through education
- Providing local networking opportunities
- Attracting new members to the coding and HIM profession
- Creating an environment that facilitates mentoring
- Sharing coding practices, challenges, and requirements to affect policy in the industry
You are trying to access a resource only available to AHIMA members. Join today to have full access to everything in the BoK, take advantage of all the benefits of AHIMA membership, and become part of a network of more than 103,000 health information management professionals strong.